Ammo Lock 2

Post any questions you have about a turtle indoor setup here. Or if you have a link to your indoor setup picture we would love to see it.
Kizzymae

Hello all. I am relatively new to the turtle world and I have a question. I have done just about all the reserch I can. The water where I live is high in chlorine and since I have a new 75 gal. aquarium I am looking for a solution to setting water out for 3 or 4 days before I use it. That\'s alot of water!!! :( My back can\'t handle it...Anyway I went to the pet store and they suggested Ammo Lock 2. Has anyone used this or any other product that could give me some help? Sprat, Spurt, Squirt, Sprite, and myself would all appreciate it. :)
lulumac1
Level 3
Level 3

If you are trying to remove the chlorine, you might try a water filter that you can put on your faucet. This helps a great deal. Now we have fish, and we also put drops in the water, that rids the water of chlorine. I don\'t have it in front of me, but I\'ll look this evening.:)
guamturtle
Level 1
Level 1

Just use a water dechlorinator. All pet shops should have it, most people use it for fish.
  • Information