Spreading the good!

Discussions about turtles.
Toghibappoign

Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:23 pm

I thought I'd let you know just how helpful this website is;

My local Pet Shop is where I have bought all my turtles and supplies from. The woman in there was fantastic, but left a few - ok a lot - of my questions unanswered.
So, I searched the internet and found this site, which has been like a fountain of useful info for me, with the help of all you guys out there too, big thank you!

Anyway, everytime I go in the shop, the woman asks how my babies are doing etc, and I mentioned to her about this site. She now recommends it to anyone who buys a turtle off her!
Also, I advised her to take the gravel out of the tank she displays the turts in as it could harm them.
Since then she has looked on the site and rearranged her tank to better suit their needs. And because of this site those babies now have a better and healthier set up.

Thanks again, All Turtles and all your members!
lionmiass1958

Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:20 pm

WOW!Thats awesome!I am glad she now educates people and gives them the link to this place!You will get good karma back for that! :D
Toghibappoign

Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:17 pm

well, it's all good as long as people read this site and take in and learn something from it! I like to do good things. makes me feel happy! i#m a regular little agony aunt! lol!
centex
Level 2
Level 2

Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:05 am

that is great! This is why this site is here.........to educate! 8)
  • Information