Food?

Post your turtle first aid questions here.
Greg2255288
Level 2
Level 2

Are turltes able to eat scrambled eggs, because of all of teh calcium??or is that too fatty? Thank you
shai631
Level 3
Level 3

I think it would be too fatty. Try sticking to turtle food/vegetables. If it\'s a water turtle, buy it some fish to eat and one of those little calcium pellets that\'s shaped like a turtle. Those are specially made to give your turtle all the calcium it needs.
Good luck! :D
Greg2255288
Level 2
Level 2

Well, i am feeding them the reptomin, and also i have some small guppies that they are eating, and i also feed them crickets. Another thing i feed them is cat dry food and they liek that too, how much is the turlte thing, and how much does that cost??also what do others think of this, becaue i have i mississippi map and one peninsula cooter, and i tried to give them a cuttlebone and they wont touch that. They are about 2 inches.. Thank you
lulumac1
Level 3
Level 3

Well I haven\'t tried the cuttlebone, so I don\'t know how well it works. I use the calcium tablets. They only cost $1 or $2, and all you do is drop them in the tank. It disolves in the water by itself. You should at least try one to see if it works better for you. I think they work well.
  • Information