Turtles and Music, what a great combonation!

Discussions about turtles.
Ibanezkid
Level 3
Level 3

Does anybody elses turtles like it when music is played loud? Mine do when I play Tool, Rage, or Nonpoint (rock bands) my turtles swim to the glass or they all start to bask and look at me. No matter what is going on like if they are being feed they will stop and watch. And when I play me guitar all 7 of them crawl up onto the piece of drift wood and watch me until I\'m done. Has this ever happened to you.
Later
Mike
emmyjoy13
Level 1
Level 1

I\'m getting turttles really soon and I want to try that. Also, what kind of turttles are they?
Debi S.
Level 2
Level 2

My two RES like it when someone is singing to them !!!
Ibanezkid
Level 3
Level 3

I have two red ear sliders, three eastern painted turtles, and two eastern cooter. They love it when I play music loud!
GlennThiltgen
Level 3
Level 3

I myself was always told that turtles felt vibrations. They can detect vibrations from all around and they are more alert. But I don\'t know maybe they do like music.

-Glenn Thiltgen
guitarpicker06

I play guitar and Django (My RT) loves it. He comes up to the glass and stares at me. At least he doesnt bang his shell up agaist the glass to tell me he gates it.
lulumac1
Level 3
Level 3

I like to leave the radio on for my turtle, and my dog. I think they like it. Actually I have no idea if they do, it just seems like my dog wont get lonely, and I\'ve always thought my turtle liked it too. It gives them something to listen to.

Its probably just my way of feeling better for leaving them to go to work. I know it sounds silly!
  • Information