Hi!

Post your turtle first aid questions here.
shai631
Level 3
Level 3

Hi everyone!
Thanks for all of your discussion, it has been very helpful. I personally don\'t see any benefit to the BioCare solution, but continue to use it \"just in case\".

I was wondering, however, what kind of an effect it will have on Goldfish. I just bought 10 tiny goldfish (the biggest is about 1 inch long) and I have put them in with the turtles...I don\'t want them to die off quickly. Do you think that the BioCare has any adverse effects on fish?

Thank you.
Shai631
Debi S.
Level 2
Level 2

I use Bio care and the goldfish always seem fine in the water - well until they are eaten. They always last for a few days. SO I h aven\'t seen anything wrong with using it and having the goldfish.
shai631
Level 3
Level 3

Well unfortunately, my supply of BioCare ran out the other day & the pet store around my way burnt down, so I guess I\'ll never find out firsthand. I had bought about a dozen fish, 10 of which were eaten within 4 days...the other two have survived living with the turtles for almost 2 weeks now...
:)
Thanks for your response!
shai631
Level 3
Level 3

P.S. I thought that I had bought 10 fish, but it turned out that two extra tiny ones turned up in their tank, the last time I cleaned it out... what a bargain, huh?
  • Information