Tour of my tank, the elite crew has been waiting for this!!

You can post those lovely turtle pictures or links here.
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:31 am

Welcome to charleston forest, where you fill find my turtles home, inside that log. The torn plants are a lasting effect of what my apple snail did long ago.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

As you can see, the turtle loves his home and territory of the tank. He has a large hiding spot with many hiding spaces, yet a lot of swimming space at the same time.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

The filter in the background adds a nice waterfall scene to this already mystical forest.

Just another shot of my turtle because I know the lady turtles are digging this handsome devil! :lol:

Now we move to the western territory of the tank, the dreaded Froggy castle! **lightning and thunder**

This castle is so big, it sticks right out of the water!

Of course, in froggy castle, you're bound to find frogs! If you notice, you can see all four of them.

And if we go around to the back, we find another frog out of the four I have and.....ARGH! dang turtle loves the camera, he follows me around every time I use it! I guess he likes the flash. :)
****************************************************************************************************************************

Then we go inside the castle, the turtle sometimes has a hard time getting in and out of the castle. But I don't worry about it, the inside of it is so big, there's an air pocket in it. The frogs sometimes go all day inside without coming out once! *GASP* See that little brown spot inside, clinging to the wall? Say hi to my new pleco! He's the reason charleston forest isn't green anymore. Or any greener than it should be. The pleco crosses territories, but he has the right to. :D
****************************************************************************************************************************

And now we exit the tour, feel free to post and questions, comments or concerns. And always, have a good day. 8)
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:43 pm

hey this is so cool, now wonder u didn't show it any earlier!! :wink: the turtle is great and the frogs are awesome..one gooood setup reptileman 8)
deesygirl

Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:35 pm

Very nice!!
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:21 pm

Very, very nice, I love that castle, I used to have a pyramid when I had my turtles in the 10 gallon tank, but I figured it was taking too much space so I threw it away, but now I have the space but no pyramid, oh well. :D :D
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:17 pm

Tough luck, naybe you could get another pyramid.
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:45 am

I haven't seen any lately, but I did buy a house that had frogs coming out of the windows.
:D :D
The frog on the top window looks like a turtle with the roof as its shell. :D
diordivasarah

Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:20 pm

I also have african clawed frogs in my aquarium...just not four..in a castle. I thought mine were fat until I saw yours. My turtle loves to hang out with my frog too. By the way..your frogs have very bad case of red eye! LOL! :lol: ((My albino does too)) :o
  • Information