My TURTLE DIED YESTERDAY!!!!!

Discussions about turtles.
Carminemily95
Level 1
Level 1

MY TURTLE DIED YESTERDAY BECAUSE IT WAS SICK AND A BABY!
Carminemily95
Level 1
Level 1

i AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

sorry for that..but it\'s life and u have to accept it as it is..i know how bad it is.why don\'t u give it another try and fix what went wrong b4
Limpy the Turtle
Level 2
Level 2

omg im so.....srry about ure baby turtle if mine ever gets sick i would try taking him to the reptile store instead of my sister who threw hers in the dumpster cuz it wasnt as fun as she wanted! any ways like dixieee said give it another try and keep it in good health and have it walk around for excercise and try feeding it different food now and then w/ a good habitat plenty of water a nice latge rock with a basking lamp
Sorry about your Loss hopefully u gave it a proper burial unlike my heartless sister
isabelle

so sad to hear about your loss we,my daughter and i had to go through that just yesterday the poor little thing i would have thought it could live longer than it did (it did not show signs of weakness it happened so fast we did not see it coming )buddy our oldest turtle is doing good extremely charming with an attitude! anyways i told martine we would replace him sunday because we already miss minime and the poor girl\'s heart is destroyed. it is so sad well life goes on for all the other turtles and they need a happy home and loving care .
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

So sorry to hear about Carminemily95\'s turtle dying, I have read about four posts on other forums that I visit, I tried my best to help them with what little I know, but sometimes you can\'t tell they are sick until it is too late, take comfort in knowing that you did all that you knew to do and that your turtle is in a better place.
  • Information