Hi, I\'m also a new turtle owner

Discussions about turtles.
oakenfold
Level 2
Level 2

Just discovered this site, it\'s great and very informative. I\'m a proud new owner of two baby red ear sliders (well, one of them is mine and the other one is my sisters). I\'m not sure what sex they are yet, but I think ones a male and the other is a female. Their names are Sasha (mine) and Squid (my sister). I think Sasha is the male (even though I want her to be a female) and Squid is the female (even though my sister wants it to be a male =/). Many of you might wonder, who in the world would name a turtle Squid? Well, my sister\'s turtle\'s name was originally Squirttle, but one day, I mistakenly called it Squirrel, so from that day, it\'s name was changed to Squirrel, that is, until my sister\'s boyfriend (who\'s Bangoli and has a really thick accent) came to visit and he couldn\'t pronouce Squirrel and kept on calling it Squid, so now it\'s Squid =D. Who knows, maybe tomorrow, it\'s name will change to Squash =).
shai631
Level 3
Level 3

Congratulations on your new pets. Hope you take good care of them & that they bring you lots of joy in the years to come.
:)
turtleluver43
Level 1
Level 1

Congrats! Me and my sis just got new RES turtles as well. And we are hoping they are both females. Mine\'s name is Shelly and my sister\'s is Angel. We both have alot in common i guess. :) Good Luck!
  • Information