rock question

Discussions about turtles.
GGLuis
Level 2
Level 2

I bought my turtles new rocks, because the old ones were too big and they seemed to want to get under the rocks to get food. I bought them small ones, but one of them seem to be acting weird, he seems to dance or something like that. I don\'t know if he\'s tring to get under the rocks. I hope you guys can help me thank you.
Luis.
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Well, if your turtle is waving its little hand at the other then it is what is called the mating dance, and as for the rock thing, I would be careful with the smaller ones, the turtles might eat them and get stopped up, I would leave the bigger ones in there instead, or like I did, I took all the rocks out, I was afraid that I would end up dropping one of the river rocks and break the glass, the turtles don\'t seem to mind, it just means that they don\'t have to move rocks around to get at the food scraps.:D
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

yeah the turtle dance:)
oh what a poor guy he thinks the rock is a good mate..well since he is trying to mate with the rocks then they must be of no harm stray cz they are for sure at least half the turtle\'s size..is that right GG?
Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

Thats what mine did.
  • Information