How do you use photobucket

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

How do U use photobucket.com? I\'m hot sure, but I think I screwed up with the registration stuff.

Please tell me how U registered.
:(:):D:~(:eyes:O8):p???;)
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

welcome to the club, lol

ok here are the steps:

1- go to www.photobucket.com

2- under the username and password u\'ll find sign up free which is here http://photobucket.com/register.php

3- scroll down the bit, fill the form (choose free when u reach \"account type\",the default is premium and that\'s for money), and then click on register

4- i don\'t remember what happens then but most probably u will recieve an email with a confirmation code or link..they\'ll tell u what to do then

if u need any other help on creating an album or anything u can ask:)
Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

Nope didn\'t get an email though, i keep filling it out over and over and click register but it says account already exists for this email address. What does that mean?
Also, what did the others here do? I would appreciate your advice.

One other thing... did U go to tickle.com and take the Super IQ test? Mine was 113, I am very stupid. I faked my name and email address hehe.
:D:(:):eyes8):~(
yaya
Level 4
Level 4

if it said that u already have a account with this e-mail,it\'s probably cause ur registration work...try it,maybe u just type the wrong password..
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

I think they have a \"forgot password\" button that you can click on and give them your info again and they will sent you your password to your e-mail address.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

i took the IQ test a while ago..i don\'t remember my score exactly but they said it was pretty good:D
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Captain_Turtle wrote:
One other thing... did U go to tickle.com and take the Super IQ test? Mine was 113, I am very stupid. I faked my name and email address hehe.
:D:(:):eyes8):~(
I\'m only a 105 :(
or is that good???
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

i\'ll keep my score a secret:p
but look what they said about me:
\"How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Intuitive Interpreter? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Intuitive Interpreter. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.\"

am i something? :D lol
Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

dixieee wrote:
\"How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Intuitive Interpreter? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Intuitive Interpreter. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.\"

Yep.
I know now!!! I forgot my username!!
Duhduhduh
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

dixieee wrote:

This is what they said about me:
DANIEL, your Super IQ score is 105

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it\'s only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Linguistic Architect. This means you are brilliant when it comes to language and words. You are also very good at understanding things on an abstract level. You are at your best when you put those two skills together to communicate new ideas and see how they fit into different contexts. You understand math and science on a gut level, even if the equations and science don\'t come as easily. You can use these skills to be a great communicator or to create a masterpiece.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Linguistic Architect? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Linguistic Architect. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

hehe nice..but what\'s that??everybody is 6 out of 1,000?? r they fooling us or what???
yaya
Level 4
Level 4

where did u take the iq test?? my boyfriend did his but i don\'t want to tell him then i want to take it(cause he keep bothering me about my future score)..so if anyone have the link it would be really appreciate..thx!!
when i did the one in high school i hit the 120 so let see if i\'m still smart after 15 years:D
yaya
Level 4
Level 4

they don\'t see me when i take the test in french!!:D it\'s exactly the same test then i took in school,maybe a bit shorter!(and that was 15 years ago!!)
Last edited by yaya on Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

word warrior is perfect when ur first language is french:)
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

I think all test come out pretty much the same, they tell you they can tell you more, but I think that it would include the use of a credit card and I really don\'t want to know that much:D:D:D
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

LOL..neither do I..am satisfied:D
Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

Do you know any place other than photobucket.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

if u have a yahoo mail then there is a photo album with it..i still recommend using photobucket it is the best up till now
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Don\'t use webshots, we had alot of trouble with posting pictures from their website.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

yeah anything but webshots..i spent lots of time working on the album and i can\'t use it anymore..that\'s why i hate webshots
  • Information