bored turtle

Discussions about turtles.
Mrsrobinsonsmom

I think my turtle is bored. Is there anything I can do? Can I put something in the tank for her? Is so what?
Help ME!
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

i feel my turtles get bored sometimes too although i don\'t think they really do..maybe it\'s just what we feel when we see them basking lazily..

u can put some rocks in there (bigger than the turtle\'s head so it doesn\'t eat it),,many ppl said their turtles like to re-decorate their homes by themselves and might move the rocks around..if u have a big setup then u can put caves or any similar things they might enjoy discovering..another thing is putting something that floats like a ping pong ball..or just add another turtle if u have the space and budget too

tell us what happens u might come up with cool ideas:)
HaxeOrdinary
Level 2
Level 2

I\'ve found also that when I clean the tank, if I rearrange the set up just a little they love exploring around their new home.
toxiceagle2007
Level 3
Level 3

My turtles love to unroot their fake plastic plants. I\'ve also heard that if you put a mirror out side of the tank they will watch themselves. Also, small feeder guppies are always fun. Add a few and your tutles will chase them for hours!
  • Information