Arts of Nature

Discussions about turtles.
toxiceagle2007
Level 3
Level 3

I was wondering if any of you have heard of Artsofnature.com. My friend wanted to know if their turtles okay to buy. This is where I got mine (a friend recommended it), but I have heard from other people that you shouldn\'t buy from there. Thanks!!!!!
godlinked86
Level 3
Level 3

i believe buying turtles online are not that well recommended cuz basically the turtles sold could be sick and some people have been cheated when they buy their turtle online....found that the turtles die after a few days....
Last edited by godlinked86 on Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

i don\'t trust online shopping too,,especially for turtles cz u can never know if ur gonna get a healthy one or not..
but if u tried it and ur experience was good with them, then u know more:)
BXsLilPrinCesS
Level 3
Level 3

I think they have stopped selling turtles because they got so many complaints if you want a somewhat healthy turtle, contact a Breeder, I believe thats the way to go one or to people that breed herps and are willing to show you pictures of enclosures and talk when needed, I heard Turtlepimp.com was good and turtle-town.com

I havnt brought nething from them but Im talking to the pimp to get my turtle soon and he is very friendly and knows his turtles, many other people have had great transactions with him and is very friendly and will answer and questions you have to ask.
furgie

ArtsofNature is where I got mine (it was an impulse thing, I saw their website around the holidays and had some extra cash....). They claimed to be stopping sales of turtles because of expenses and such. Actually I waited a couple weeks to get the babies, and emailed them several times to check on the order. They were very bad about communication and the phone line was busy every minute of their business hours. But when I did finally get my order the turtles seemed very healthy and I haven\'t had any problems with them. I don\'t know if they still sell turtles, but I don\'t really recommend them as a place to buy from. Of course, I\'m just one person and I am new at this whole turtle business.
I do love the little guys! Good luck!
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

but it still sounds good
  • Information