RED ALERT!!!!

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

RED ALERT!!!!

Post by Captain_Turtle » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:49 pm

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!!!

It is said on saveenterprise.com that Star Trek: Enterprise will be unfortunately CANCELLED after the forth season!!! The viewership has dropped dramatically from 12 million to 3 million and I want everybody who looked at this post to please watch it on UPN at Channel 13 every friday, as a favor. DON\'T LET ME DOWN NOW STRAYKINGFISHER!!!

Don\'t know what channel?! Look up the channel!!! I would appreciate a big group effort here \'cause I am sooo depressed.
:(:(:(
Sorry if this message was too long.

Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

Re: RED ALERT!!!!

Post by Captain_Turtle » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:51 pm

OH, by the way, if you watch it could you tell others on free time to watch it for more viewership.

dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Post by dixieee » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:28 am

sorry buddy i don\'t live in the US and i don\'t have this channel..i also don\'t have any idea about star treck:)

STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Post by STRAYKINGFISHER » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:55 pm

By the way, do you have the startrek animated cursors, I got some from http://www.stwww.com/index2.html click on \"CARGO BAY\"-then click on \"MISC\", I got the 12 cursors, right now I have the starship with the stars whizzing by:D
Last edited by STRAYKINGFISHER on Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Captain_Turtle » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:24 pm

C\'mon, only two people? Why can\'t there be more responding??

There\'s going to be a rally at Los Angeles outside the Paramount company to renew the show. I\'ll try to be there.

turtleman1

Post by turtleman1 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:28 pm

I will watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Post by STRAYKINGFISHER » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:44 pm

Last edited by STRAYKINGFISHER on Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Captain_Turtle » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:51 pm

I know. That was just a \"trick\" to get you to see if U like the show, and if you do, write to this guy the president of Paramount and the man that can renew it:

Mr. Leslie Moonves
Chairman and CEO
CBS Television
7800 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
1-323-575-2600

SEriously, UPN is a horrible channel. Its like a black hole (no pun intended ) for sci-fi. Right now there are so many \"fecies\"shows with reality and stuff and all these sitcoms 24/7 Enterprise is the only good one around. Nelsens are inaccurate.

STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Post by STRAYKINGFISHER » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:10 am

I agree with you that those \"Reality\" shows are fecies, most of them are not even real, I get tired of seeing them announced on t.v. everytime I am looking for something to watch, Who cares about someone wanting to be a Millionaire, I want to be one but you don\'t see me on T.V.:D, Why isn\'t Star Trek on SciFi Chanel?

BXsLilPrinCesS
Level 3
Level 3

Post by BXsLilPrinCesS » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:44 pm

Sowwie kid shows get canceled, just live with it, Im not really into that stuff it tends to bore me so im not gonna lie and tell you ill watch it when I have other things to do... Do what the rest of use do when they cancel shows buy all seasons on DvD. Most likely they\'re gonna give all the repeats on SCi-Fi or some channel

*Friends :(
*1/2 the shows on TGIF, the 1 with the kid that died and came back as an angel :(
*Golden Girls but atleast they still give it everynot on Lifetime but its not the same... same old shows but i love them.
* THe Sharon Osbourne SHow

Mind You UPN is not on channel 13 all over the country in NYC its on channel 7... I love extreme make overs, and Deperate House Wifes i think that the right channel.

dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

Post by dixieee » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:29 pm

OMG i LOVE friends

Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Re: RED ALERT!!!!

Post by Captain_Turtle » Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:44 pm

STRAYKINGFISHER wrote:
I agree with you that those \"Reality\" shows are fecies, most of them are not even real, I get tired of seeing them announced on t.v. everytime I am looking for something to watch, Who cares about someone wanting to be a Millionaire, I want to be one but you don\'t see me on T.V.:D, Why isn\'t Star Trek on SciFi Chanel?
1. Sorry to break this to you, but Who Wants to Be a MIllionare is a game show, not a reality show.
2. It isn\'t on the scifi channel \'cause enterprise officially ends at May 13 (the finale) so there is still hope left.
3. Rick Berman, the guy who messed the series up, says its too expensive for cable \'cause they\'re getting all high-tech stuff like high definition video. Berman, look at the original series. It is cheap, but its awesome, not like your 3rd season where most of the shows are fecies.

STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Post by STRAYKINGFISHER » Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:52 pm

I think I really meant \"who wants to marry a Millionaire\", sorry about the mistake:D

Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Captain_Turtle » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:35 pm

Well what did you mean?

If you want it on the SCIFI CHANNEL then write letters to their company saying you want it on the SCIFI CHANNEL(please) that is if you have enough time to. Don\'t have to make it fancy. Its on the homepage of saveenterprise.com

Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Captain_Turtle » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:31 pm

Hey, you don\'t have to if you don\'t want to :)

You don\'t know what you\'re missing.