Set up a Temporary Chat Schedule!!

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
Willie
Level 3
Level 3

I set up a new temporary chat schedule for this week only. I saw you guys were complaining so I thought I\'d take the initiative. Try to get on at these times...I know I\'ll probably be there. Go to the Chat website to see the schedule!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/all_turtlesgroup/messages

See you there!
Willie
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

willie, I got an email saying that yahoo was going to monitor every site that I go to. can I stop this? is it manditory? why has it happened?
Willie
Level 3
Level 3

Here, reptileman,
Go to this link, it will tell you more about this new (and I think dumb) thing Yahoo is doing.
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy

It does tell you how you can get out of it as well, yes.
Willie
deesygirl

Hello All, Yes the tracking is unnessicary in my opinion. However the post also includes the directions for turning the tracking off.

Also I have made Willie and Straykingfisher moderators. I trust their judgements and I think they will do an awsome job. I also think it helps if there is more than one so we can keep issues down.
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

I already clicked yahoo\'s privacy thing off, and thanks for making me a mod,deesygirl, I will try my best not to mess up:D:D
Last edited by STRAYKINGFISHER on Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yaya
Level 4
Level 4

i also did the privacy thing...thanks for that Deesygirl,it is a important think 4 me...i\'m happy with the mod and i\'m sure they will make a great job!:D ... i\'m also happy with the schedule even if it\'s 4 a week,i don\'t mind it\'s be regular...see u there:D
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

i did it too:)
yay congrats co-mods..u deserve it:D
i tried getting there today and the applet loads successfully but then it keeps taking me to another page..any idea why is that??
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Try using a different browser, I use Mozilla, you can go to this site to download:
http://www.download.com/3150-2356_4-0-1 ... lsize=&ca=

I used to have the same problem exept I just kept getting a blue screen, no problems now, exept that I never catch anyone there.:D
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

i use internet explorer 6.0
i don\'t know but it must be bcz of the firewall thing they have in here..
thanx anyways stray:)
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

I tried using internet exp. 6 as well, and I still got the same blue screen, try mozilla, you could always delete it if it doesn\'t work for you.
  • Information