My heart has broken

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
deesygirl

On monday my DH and I went shopping out of town. By a very weird twist of fate my little pom, Ellie, escaped out my door when I was not looking. We did not notice her missing for some time and by the time we went back she was no where to be found. I know someone has her. But so far we have been unable to get her back.
Willie
Level 3
Level 3

Oh My Christy!

I am so very sorry, I can\'t even imagine what you are going through. I really do hope you get her back. Let Us know...
Willie
Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

I know how it feels. I lost my turtle twice, but I always found him. Maybe you should ask the pound or alert the authorities.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

oh mod am so sorry she is so lovely..i hope she\'ll be back soon..let everyone around know about that
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Yeah, I hope Ellie shows up soon, I lost my turtle too, he had gotten out of the cake pan that I use to feed them and I couldn\'t find him, I found him later behind a curtain, thankfully, he was ok.
yaya
Level 4
Level 4

i\'m so sorry for u but keep hope...i\'m sure the person who\'s got her is looking for u already...does she have a tag??when my dog runaway that\'s the way the lady find me...u can try the \"old way\"by posting some pics of her in the street...(always good result with that one...)i\'m sure she gonna be home soon...she is a real cutie...
Last edited by yaya on Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
booboo
Level 3
Level 3

wow that sucks............... it happened with my cat but we found her
TURTLE-MAN
Level 3
Level 3

I read this story in a magazine it was about a family that lived in oklahoma. They went up to canada for a vacation and they took their cat. Anyway they left their cat there. When they were almost home they noticed that the cat wasn\'t there. It was missing. The cat came home all they way from canada to oklahoma. The cat was soo skinny it almost died. I\'m not sure, I don\'t think it did. I hope it didn\'t. But that is a maricle.
booboo
Level 3
Level 3

or was it a reveiw for homeward bound
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

My favorite movie Image :D
  • Information