willd

Post any questions you have about a turtle outdoor setup here. Or if you have a link to your outdoor setup picture we would love to see it.
jbird507
Level 3
Level 3

we found my turtle in the road and we took her home i need some ideas to help get her to start eating!
Willie
Level 3
Level 3

What I did at first is, I would put some thing over the cage so he couldn\'t see me then, I jropped the food by him and ran away! Then I would come back in 5 seconds and see if he had a piece of worm sticking out of his mouth.
Willie
PS I would start with earth or mealworms
~~~LAYLA~~~
Level 3
Level 3

thats a good idea i have a baby RES that got within the last 3 months that still doesnt really trust me so im gonna try dat lol thakx willie
ShellyLynn
Level 1
Level 1

When i got a new turtle i was really worried about the fact that it would\'nt eat i tries everything floating pellets,worms,fish,shrimp brine, fruits and veggies everything. Finally a friend told me that as long as i was persenting the food that eventually the turtle would eat because thier not likely to starve thenselves when there is food available. They were right. Maybe it was adjustment time or finding the right food i\'m not sure.
TurtleSue13
Level 3
Level 3

I think you should put a variety of foods in the tank and see wat she likes best by doingexactly wat willie suggested.gooooood luck:D
sbturtlegrlz6
Level 4
Level 4

yupyup that should work....
TurtleSue13
Level 3
Level 3

did it work?
  • Information