Discussions about turtles.
booboo
Level 3
Level 3

can your turtles do any tricks my turtle likes to spin in the water
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Both of my turtles can do a disappearing trick, as soon as they see me they disappear into the water:D:D
rachelmarie
Level 3
Level 3

my turtle is so conditioned with being fed. his tank is directly next to my bed. so i literally roll over and turn his lights on in the morning. i go sit in front of his tank on the floor and after he\'s finished waking up, he\'ll come to the front of the tank and beg .. it\'s so darn cute.

yea, some of you may think i\'m stupid for thinking it\'s cute .. but he just starting to do it and i think it\'s adorable.

i also used to a have a conch shell in his tank with a touch of the top of the shell exposed above water. he would climb to the top, sit there for a while .. jump off, climb back up .. sit there .. jump off. it was hilarious. especially because no one was scaring him .. it was obvious he actually was \"jumping off\" the shell.
booboo
Level 3
Level 3

my turtle learned somthing new today...........................she now bellyflops
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

lol no it is cute rach:)
green can swim on her back..when she\'s following food (she\'s a pig when it comes to food), she swims extremely fast then i suddenly flip to the other side so she turns on her back to keep up with it (so she doesn\'t waste time turning to the other side)..

mint is stupid there\'s nothing much he can do except eating bubbles..we make bubbles in the water and he starts biting them..i find it cute and funny but not when people are around lol
lineman63
Level 1
Level 1

One of my smaller turtles pulled a leapfrog manuver over my bigger turtle in a race for food. That was fun to watch
booboo
Level 3
Level 3

my turtle likes to smile
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

i can\'t resist smiling turtles..when i go to the shop and see all those babies some begin smiling..i go on kissing them when they do it and i see cold sweat on the owner\'s head:p
  • Information