ok now ur turn..

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
BXsLilPrinCesS
Level 3
Level 3

its stupid ova herre, u can smoke at 18 n go 2 the army, but cant drink until ur 21... thats stupid how bout u go 2 the army hav a leg blown off godforbidden then u come back n ur lik 19-20 n u wanna go in a bar n relax n 4get bout ya problems but u CANT cuz ur not legal....

u hav 2 b 21 2 buy a drink, but once ur at a house party n they bring out the bottles... Nobody really cares :)... n no im not an alcoholic...LOLOLOLOL
BXsLilPrinCesS
Level 3
Level 3

deesygirl wrote:
No, we are not amish. :D

We belong to a Charity ministry.

My daughter on the right is Tiffany. She is 13. Heather is on the left and she is 18.
Charity Ministry?

Wow i thought she was a lilo younger not 18
rachelmarie
Level 3
Level 3

bxslilprincess wrote:
its stupid ova herre, u can smoke at 18 n go 2 the army, but cant drink until ur 21... thats stupid how bout u go 2 the army hav a leg blown off godforbidden then u come back n ur lik 19-20 n u wanna go in a bar n relax n 4get bout ya problems but u CANT cuz ur not legal....

u hav 2 b 21 2 buy a drink, but once ur at a house party n they bring out the bottles... Nobody really cares :)... n no im not an alcoholic...LOLOLOLOL
amen. i\'ve been drinking since i was 15 .. lol. it\'s gotten old though. i hardly ever drink now.
Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

rachelmarie wrote:
bxslilprincess wrote:

amen. i\'ve been drinking since i was 15 .. lol. it\'s gotten old though. i hardly ever drink now.
Whoa!! That\'s young! If that\'s so I can\'t imagine how much pieople here have been stoned in their early years! *cough*stuntpoger*cough*
BXsLilPrinCesS
Level 3
Level 3

Captain_Turtle wrote:
rachelmarie wrote:
bxslilprincess wrote:

Whoa!! That\'s young! If that\'s so I can\'t imagine how much pieople here have been stoned in their early years! *cough*stuntpoger*cough*
lolol its not lik she was drinkin everyday most likly on occassion for parties n things... Hope!?!?! ...LOLOL

when i was lik 13 i used 2 b lik mommy wats that n she\'d give me enougg jus 2 wet my lips...lolol but now im at a party i ask for em str8 up... lemme get a coke n rum...lolol... then PARTY, but ive NEVER gotten to the point that ive thrown up n got a hang over i drink enough to get a headache then i get realllly sleepy but then u go home n cant b/c ya head is pounding I HATE THAT!

but i dont try 2 drink at every occassion cuz i hav 2 save sum of my parting for later years, n start goin clubbing n WoOoOoOoW!!!
o0hamburger0o
Level 3
Level 3

one time when i was 14 i got so drunk (in the space of 2 hours) i couldnt member what i did the night before (after i woke up) now im 15 (nearly 16) and dont drink hardly at all and i dont go out parting becoz none of my friends do eh o\'well
BXsLilPrinCesS
Level 3
Level 3

my boi is lik that he can drink a 1/2 bottle of wine n he\'s drunk...LOLOLOL 1 do i had about 15drinks... but from 9pm - 3am i was lik oh i got skills i didnt even get drunk im regular... next day i went 2 kmart n i was soooo F-ed Up i couldnt even move the lil cart around the store without hittin a display
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

I\'m against drinking and smoking. I don\'t want to start anything, but I\'m against them both.
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

dixieee wrote:
we already met most of each other\'s turtles..time for owners?? come on ppl don\'t be shy i know turtle owners should be cute like their babies:D
why don\'t you show yourself?
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Yeah!:D

Ok, the whole reason I went through the military for 4 yrs 9mos without drinking (and still don\'t) was, I have seen first hand what drinking does for people, it might be fine for them but I myself have a thing about losing control over my own body, I have heard stories about going drinking all night and not knowing how they got back home, I don\'t think I could live with that in the back of my mind, especially if I was to hear on the news the next day that some one was hit by a driver and you wonder if it might have been you. Yes I am biased, my father was hit by a drunk driver and suffered for a couple of weeks before dying, the guy was never caught. Sorry, it had to be said.
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

wow......dang stray....that\'s rough....all the more reason not to take up drugs and drink.
o0hamburger0o
Level 3
Level 3

yea i always see people doing drugs and smoking and drinking and stupid sexual things and i just think c\'om you dont want to be steriotyped in to that so why do
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

reptileman wrote:
I\'m against drinking and smoking. I don\'t want to start anything, but I\'m against them both.
hey ur a good boy..gonna be a good man:)
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

sorry for that stray..i hate drinking too..

going back to our topic..i was waiting for all ur pix reptileman:) that\'s me last semester at the stupid uni
rachelmarie
Level 3
Level 3

reptileman wrote:
well your opinion shouldn\'t start anything. everyone is entitled to their very own! ;)

but, i would like you to explain. is there a reason, like stray? (because stray\'s reasons are completely and entirely understandable.)

i\'m completely against smoking POT .. because it is illegal for one thing .. and it\'s absolutely ridiculous (in my opinion) for another.

i do no like cigarette smoking, but again .. anyone and everyone can do whatever they want and i\'m not going to judge them for that. it\'s just plain GROSS to me.

drinking. now that, i am definitely not against. it\'s not illegal if done after the age of 21 (here in the US) and if you are a responsible, INTELLIGENT person .. you can control yourself and are able to have a good time.
rachelmarie
Level 3
Level 3

bxslilprincess wrote:
Captain_Turtle wrote:
rachelmarie wrote: amen. i\'ve been drinking since i was 15 .. lol. it\'s gotten old though. i hardly ever drink now.
lolol its not lik she was drinkin everyday most likly on occassion for parties n things... Hope!?!?! ...LOLOL
no, most definitely not. i am an extremely social person and was always at parties and hanging out with friends on the weekends when i was in high school.

and for the record, no .. i have never smoked pot nor will i EVER. and i have never put a cigarette anywhere near my mouth, nor will i ever! so don\'t go jumping to conclusions, captain turtle!
BXsLilPrinCesS
Level 3
Level 3

***** sorry stray my friend in the 4th grade was hit by a drunk driver n died 2... but thats sumthing ill neva do when im ova drink n drive... when im act a party n see an aunt or uncle drinking n talkin bout they gonna drive... i go n hide the keys... they got 2 choices let me pay for a cab if u live close or if not ur staying the night

i think its ok to drink in a social environment as long as u kno ur limits... u kno start dirty dancin on tables, gettin violent n stuff cuz thats not cool... on new years i was at a party we\'re chillin had a few drinkls for the new year ppl. started gettin rowdy do i was lik BUH-BYE i dont wanna get caught in nething... but when i went to ask how the party ended i wasnt surprised when knifes were pulled out, n sumbody almoost got stabbed...

I dont smoke its nasty n i cant b around it or ill stop breathing b/c of ashtma... but i kno many that smoke nething n everything... thats when i saw bye n call me when ur in ur right mindq
o0hamburger0o
Level 3
Level 3

what sa stories but dixie you look like someone i know to well i know know her i just know her hmmmmmm yup
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

it better be somone nice GRRR,,lol
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

I have nothing against people who drink or do drugs, just as long as they realize I am not interested in being like them, I have alot of friends who drink, alot of the friends I had in the military were drinkers and I\'d like to think would have my back if something ever happened where I would be in danger, I like all my friends, drinkers or not.

Social drinking used to be going out with friends to talk kid around and gererally let loose, oh and drink a little too, nowadays social drinking is more like a sixpack at least per person, and the worst thing I don\'t like is when they offer you a drink and you say no thanks and they get offended:D, I mean if I drank and offered someone a drink and they said no thanks, my thought would probably be \"hey, more for me\", that is the one thing I asked my friends in the military, please don\'t offer me anything to drink, and most were fine with it.:D:D

Bytheway dixeee, you\'re cute, makes me wanna be 20 again, but then I would have to go through all the trouble of growing old again, I\'m already there and I don\'t want to go through it again:D:D, come to think of it, I don\'t remember being 20, maybe I skipped itImage
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

oh thanx stray Image
lol but i\'m still 19 in that pic..wanna switch places??
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Nope, been there done that:D:D
rachelmarie
Level 3
Level 3

STRAYKINGFISHER wrote:
I have nothing against people who drink or do drugs, just as long as they realize I am not interested in being like them, I have alot of friends who drink, alot of the friends I had in the military were drinkers and I\'d like to think would have my back if something ever happened where I would be in danger, I like all my friends, drinkers or not.

Social drinking used to be going out with friends to talk kid around and gererally let loose, oh and drink a little too, nowadays social drinking is more like a sixpack at least per person, and the worst thing I don\'t like is when they offer you a drink and you say no thanks and they get offended:D, I mean if I drank and offered someone a drink and they said no thanks, my thought would probably be \"hey, more for me\", that is the one thing I asked my friends in the military, please don\'t offer me anything to drink, and most were fine with it.:D:D

Bytheway dixeee, you\'re cute, makes me wanna be 20 again, but then I would have to go through all the trouble of growing old again, I\'m already there and I don\'t want to go through it again:D:D, come to think of it, I don\'t remember being 20, maybe I skipped itImage
if someone gets offended when you say no, they\'re a waste of your time.
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Exactly, if I have to drink or do drugs to be their friend, then I really don\'t need them as a friend:D
Captain_Turtle
Level 3
Level 3

STRAYKINGFISHER wrote:
I\'m not kidding when I say that aliens could have abducted you in your 20s or so and \"supressed\" your memory using complex drugs; look it up.
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

It was a joke:D:D, I remember, just not that exciting.:D
Last edited by STRAYKINGFISHER on Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

lol..and what\'s that in the pic???
yaya
Level 4
Level 4

sorry for the size of the pics..i should resize them...
Last edited by yaya on Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Nice to finally see you yaya, still waiting on reptileman:D
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

oh what a cute angel u got..i LOVE babies
yaya
Level 4
Level 4

dixieee wrote:
oh what a cute angel u got..i LOVE babies
thx,she is the most wonderful baby in the ole universe but i bet every mother say the same about their children...lol
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

all babies are cute:)
imagine i was cute once:D
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

aah! I don\'t have a digital camera!
Jericho199
Level 3
Level 3

Old topic but I gotta post cuz I'm so pretty

this is a dragon I won at six flags for my gf :D
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Nice to put a face to the username :D
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

yep..i just saw it..i love six flags :(
kelleytidwell
Level 3
Level 3

This is me....

Haven't got my digital to work yet so........... :(

Last edited by kelleytidwell on Sat May 21, 2005 5:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Nice to meet you :D

Post you picture this way (for just the link)

http://g.myspace.com/00053/59/43/53853495_m.jpg
  • Information