you can come in here but im just trying out pics:)

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
o0hamburger0o
Level 3
Level 3

Last edited by o0hamburger0o on Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

they worked:)
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

cool! there used to be a time where only one person knew how to post pics!
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

lol yeah..although it\'s easy as long as u have an online album
o0hamburger0o
Level 3
Level 3

yea i changed to photobucket
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Under every picture in your album you will see the picture\'s url, one will just be the url and the other will be with[ IMG ], I took off the one with IMG because the pictures won\'t come out anyway, I just copy the url and post it between [ img] [ /img], it isn\'t that difficult, just annoying, if you just want to post a small picture (thumbnail) click on the thumbnail (like you already did) and go to properties.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

i just copy the pix as it is from the [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] and the pix are still big..i wonder how can i make them smaller sometimes..especially the scanned pix not the ones from the digital camera
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

You can use the computer\'s paint program, I use paint to save the scan as JPEG, you can also go to the menu and select \"image\" go down to \"stretch/skew\"click, on the pop up window, in the stretch section put 75% on both (for length and width)then click \"OK\", your picture will be reduced by 75%, if it is really big, try 50%. or try to find an image resizer at www.download.com
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

thanx stray:) i\'ll try that when i need it..i got the recipe now
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

You are welcome, I found that out when I was scanning pictures of my family, I did alot of montages (groups of pictures), that way I can have all of the pictures in my flash drive instead of them being in albums, besides most of those pictures belong to the rest of my family, a couple of my family members won\'t let me borrow their pictures because they think I will keep them, Oh well:D:D
  • Information