help i need some ideas to trick my turtle into eating!

Not sure what kind of turtle you have? Come in and ask the turtle community.
jbird507
Level 3
Level 3

my turtle hasn\'t ate for 3 days now. we found him in the road and we almost ran him over! We went back to get him because we couldn\'t risk him getting hurt! The next day i feed him some trout meat that i caught he ate four pretty good sized pieces of meat. But since that day she hasn\'t ate. is it just normal? Well yestarday we bought some small gold fish, she\'s getting pretty interested. she keeps coming over and putting her head in the water and looking at the fish. she tried to get one twice but she missed.
jbird507
Level 3
Level 3

jbird507 wrote:
my turtle hasn\'t ate for 3 days now. we found him in the road and we almost ran him over! We went back to get him because we couldn\'t risk him getting hurt! The next day i feed him some trout meat that i caught he ate four pretty good sized pieces of meat. But since that day she hasn\'t ate. is it just normal? Well yestarday we bought some small gold fish, she\'s getting pretty interested. she keeps coming over and putting her head in the water and looking at the fish. she tried to get one twice but she missed.
please help or maybe give me some ideas or websites?
iluvturtles4life
Level 2
Level 2

thanks for your help , my turtle is eating just fine now
  • Information