I need help, please help me again.

Discussions about turtles.
GGLuis
Level 2
Level 2

I cleaned the water today. I removed all the gravel and tried to clean the tank with a water hoe. On the top of the tank the tank seems to be dirty, but it won\'t go again. Is it ok if I use windows or a cleaner like that?
mariza
Level 4
Level 4

I wouldn\'t used glass cleaner or anything similar that has chemicals for fear that some would get into the water (or leave residue). Try cleaning with some diluted white vinegar and a little elbow grease and see if that doesn\'t work. Rinse well afterwards.
rachelmarie
Level 3
Level 3

when i wash my tank i just use a sponge that has a scratchy side to it. we have really hard water where i live, so the water that splashes up from the pump leaves spots on the tank and the sponge takes the \"residue\" right off of there.
sindykara
Level 1
Level 1

GGLuis wrote:
I cleaned the water today. I removed all the gravel and tried to clean the tank with a water hoe. On the top of the tank the tank seems to be dirty, but it won\'t go again. Is it ok if I use windows or a cleaner like that?
well I only use window cleaner for the out side only and I wipe the inside with a wet paper towel and it turns out to be clean
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Yeah, that is the one I have, it is a full spectrum with UVA/UVB for your turtle\'s calcium absorption. I don\'t know if it\'s the best, but it is what I could afford:(, If you can get them out to the sunlight, it would be alot better, over here it is still cold, so every time we think it is warm enough for them, they end up trying desperately to dig into the yard, Maybe in summer:D
Last edited by STRAYKINGFISHER on Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Information