What do you want for Christmas?

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
rachelmarie
Level 3
Level 3

reptileman wrote:
that\'s not old!
hehe ok!
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Gosh! You guys used to be nice and helpful (meaning w/ the turtle stuff) but now all you do is gossip and be jerks! I can\'t believe I even still post on this dumb site! And yeah, I know, after I Send this you\'re all going to..well, whatever you do. Gossip or whatever. But HEY! GUESS WHAT! Nobody really cares! So you guys can go on being stupid and says dumb things and \'have each others back\' (whatever the heck THAT\'S supposed to mean, how can you have a person\'s back that you don\'t even know just because they stated something in your favor?) and all that but just don\'t post on my nice thing. All I wanted was for people to say what they wanted for Christmas but no, you had to go and ruin it REPTILEMAN! Yup, I\'m pointing fingers! Goodbye!
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

first of all, don\'t point fingers at me if you want to keep them all! second of all! if this site is so dumb, why are you still here? third of all, me and dixieee are part of the \"elite crew so I\'m supposed to have her back!I should be pointing fingers at you! this is all your fault! you keep saying stupid stuff to mount on top of whatever we say that\'s \"stupid\"! geez you\'re a nutcase! I wanted to swear at you so badly!!! goodbye and good riddance!!!
Last edited by reptileman on Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

yeah right we \"got ur back\" that day..anyways u were good and somehow useful to the site..

sorry reptileman i misunderstood what u said and that was so stupid of me to even think of it..we\'re one team

and yes we have something in common to share so we are friends! why would u mind that even??!

btw,,that site is nothing related to the word \"dumb\"
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

see trailrider! and you tried to blame it all on me! *laughs loud and hard*
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

lol..devilish boy:p
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

lol fits u perfectly
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

stray, you\'ve returned to ground-zero! did that fight scare you off?
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

No, I don\'t know trailrider that well so I figured I would just watch from the sidelines:D \"can\'t we all just get along\":D:D
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

reptileman wrote:
thanks for backing me up rach.

welcome
  • Information