please help meeeeeeeee

Here you can direct all your questions about turtle breeding and what to do about those eggs you found that your turtle laid.
savedbyhzgrace30
Level 1
Level 1

I know that my turtle has mated ( it was about 2-2 1/2 months ago) the other day she was digging around the bottom of my 55 gal tank. being a responsable \"mommy\" i put her in moist fertilizer. now i am REALLY confused!! i have about 60 tiny orangish-gold/red balls on top of the soil! could these be eggs? she has dug her self in a hole, and there are more of these eggs under her. i took her out to feed her and let her be in the water for a bit, now she is back in the soil and back in her hole where she covers her self with the soil ( i have 2 reptile lamps on the tank) PLEASE HELP ME!!! are theses eggs??
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

I think so, and I also think that she\'s incubating the eggs.
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

from the following webpage:http://www.turtlecare.net/eggs.htm
Last edited by STRAYKINGFISHER on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

60 eggs?? oh love to have grandchildren from my baby turtles but i would never like to have 60 of them..but it\'s cool just follow the rules and read the care sheets on that site..

i think u r so lucky:)
  • Information