your turtles habbits include.......

Discussions about turtles.
o0hamburger0o
Level 3
Level 3

playing in the bubbles, hiding under his rock,getting pushed to the bottom of the tank by the water coming in from the filter then swimming back up, poking his head out of the water and last one i can think of sleeping close to the surface but still under the water on his favourtie rock what about yours?
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

for green: eating, swimming, stretching, watching people, dancing when i sing or play music to her, and biting things (but not fingers)

for mint: teasing green (yes he gets on her nerves sometimes but she\'s a big girl and understands he\'s just playing), immitating green in everything she does and i mean it by everything (whatever comes to ur mind,lol), and basking oon top of green

those two are little devils they do tricks all the time and keep chatting too!
o0hamburger0o
Level 3
Level 3

yo were talking about your turtles talking together maybe they were talking about the whole basking thing
green:sleeping
mint: hi green dont worry just sit there i\'ll get comfy ah your shell is great to bask on you should try it some time ;p
green: oh boy here we go again lol
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

LOL..smart,,maybe:)
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

Mine are just lazy, but they have alot of energy when they see me, superman can\'t move that fast.:D
o0hamburger0o
Level 3
Level 3

do turtles get lonley my family are going away for a week and i dont want him to get lonley
Last edited by o0hamburger0o on Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

i don\'t think it is illegal..just trading so nothing wrong with it

u can leave him alone if it\'s only for a week..but maybe he won\'t recognize u easily when ur back..depends on ur turtle\'s personality
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

is it illegal for me to give someone money to buy some thing for my turtle that they dont sell in new zealnd and get that person to send it over here?
It depends, is what you are trying to get illegal in your area, if so then the person mailing it to you may get in trouble. It would be considered contraband.

do turtles get lonley my family are going away for a week and i dont want him to get lonley
I\'m sure they do, but it depends on how you\'re turtle is around you, mine would probably not care:D, but they would be ok, so long as they have something to eat.
cstanton819
Level 3
Level 3

Twister just runs from one side of the tank to the other. Swim under the filter and post up for a while. Swim around the floating rock, swim under the floating rock.
Climb on the floating rock and dive into the water and start all over again.....
o0hamburger0o
Level 3
Level 3

LOL estanton my turtle does that as well...

-----------
what i wanted to get was some calcium stuff for my turtles shell i thought they sold it here but i got the fone conversation wrong i dont know if they cant get it in or wont i was going to ask someone to send me some if it was ok to do? just thought about the whole \"declear it \" thing i think i will ring customs and ask
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

my turtle\'s habbits include basking, swimming, eating, dirtying up the tank, buddying up with the frogs, more basking, and more swimming!
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

post pics love to see all the turtles and tanks....i can get one of my aquatics and boxies sometime this week, bye
o0hamburger0o
Level 3
Level 3

dont your turtles eat your frogs?
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

no, they\'re the same size basically.
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

I wonder what would happen if turtles and frogs ever mated with each other? Maybe a jumping turtle? Or a frog that can pull its head and legs into his body? What do you think?:D
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

LOL i would LOVE to see that..hey let them mate reptileman..force them to:D
o0hamburger0o
Level 3
Level 3

force them to LOL thats like saying what if a cat mated with a dog......which when i was young is what i thought they did cats were girls and dogs were boys duhhhh
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

If they did you\'d probably get a dog with retractable claws that can climb and land on his feet whenever he fell, and a cat that chases its own tail, would actually come to you when you called, and would be happy to see you and not only when you fed him.:D
o0hamburger0o
Level 3
Level 3

my cat chases his tail he comes most times and doesnt really like us if we dont have food but dad always said he should be a dog he sits out in the backyard like a dog and none of our other cats will
STRAYKINGFISHER
Level 5
Level 5

ImageKinda makes you think, doesn\'t it?Image
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

I can\'t force them to mate. what the heck??? they\'re all boys! how can that happen??? WTF??
o0hamburger0o
Level 3
Level 3

lol are frog tropical are they able to live in the heated water and do the go onto the basking place?
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

o0hamburger0o wrote:
which when i was young is what i thought they did cats were girls and dogs were boys duhhhh
LOL that\'s so funny LOL..oh kids come out with cute stuff:D
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

reptileman wrote:
I can\'t force them to mate. what the heck??? they\'re all boys! how can that happen??? WTF??
i know it\'s stupid i was just joking! imagine!! no am still not that dumb
  • Information