my turtles not eating

Discussions about turtles.
v_182

i don\'t know what to do.
Last edited by v_182 on Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
shai631
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,
It takes a while for your turtles to adjust to their new environment. My turtles did not eat for the first two weeks that they were here. I kept calling vets and pet stores and they all kept telling me that it was normal. Just keep putting in some food and leave them alone and after a while they\'ll start eating.
If you\'re still concerned however, then try taking them to a vet.
Hope this helps
;)
Heather
Level 3
Level 3

shai631 wrote:
Hi,
It takes a while for your turtles to adjust to their new environment. My turtles did not eat for the first two weeks that they were here. I kept calling vets and pet stores and they all kept telling me that it was normal. Just keep putting in some food and leave them alone and after a while they\'ll start eating.
Hope this helps
;)
yeah!!!shai is right it just takes some time for your little ones to adjust to their new home!!!good luck!!!
jbird507
Level 3
Level 3

my new turtle isnt eating either for some reason
jbird507
Level 3
Level 3

Heather wrote:
shai631 wrote:
Hi,
Hope this helps
;)
yeah!!!shai is right it just takes some time for your little ones to adjust to their new home!!!good luck!!!
hip hip hurray! {quote}
jbird507
Level 3
Level 3

actually i\'ve tried that many times and it doesn\'t work and he\'s a semi aquatic turtle and they ONLY eat in the water many resources say. My turtle is a Blandings turtle
jbird507
Level 3
Level 3

jbird507 wrote:
actually i\'ve tried that many times and it doesn\'t work and he\'s a semi aquatic turtle and they ONLY eat in the water many resources say. My turtle is a Blandings turtle
HELP!
jbird507
Level 3
Level 3

r u there?
spraggsbraydon2
Level 3
Level 3

It\'s time to see a vetarinarian that specializes in reptile medication.Good luck and if you could send me some pics of your Blandings turtle that would be great.
[email protected]
jbird507
Level 3
Level 3

spraggsbraydon2 wrote:
It\'s time to see a vetarinarian that specializes in reptile medication.Good luck and if you could send me some pics of your Blandings turtle that would be great.
[email protected]
we just bought sosme small gold fish. she\'s getting pretty interested she keeps going ove and putting her head in the water and she tried to bite one twice but she missed. Ikm not going to send her to the vet when i have a pet store to help.
  • Information