NewB

Post any questions you have about a turtle outdoor setup here. Or if you have a link to your outdoor setup picture we would love to see it.
ChelsCMarie05

I\'m totally new to the whole turtle thing. I am intrested in doing a study on the effects of turtles in their enviroment. Even though it is an enviromental experiment the saftey and well being of any animal is my first priority. I have looked up sites on all things turtles but I still can\'t figure out what kind of rocks to use lamps to light with and how the whole cleaning buissness is done with out causing the turtles to have a panic attack. I will be raising red eared slidders and can\'t wait but would appreiciate any helpful hints. Since part of the study is the effects of turtle waste on hydroponics I could use any info as to what kind of nutrients are found in turtle waste and whether it has high volumes of Nitrogen Potassium and phosphorous. Thanks for your help!
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

hmmm interesting..i think the best way to do those studies is if u have a backyard or something it\'ll be better if u put ur turtles outdoors so everything will be natural ok maybe this is what ur already doing

but for the turtle waste..what r u planning for?
  • Information