its so annoying

Discussions about turtles.
cloversmom
Level 2
Level 2

does anyone think that trailrider is annoying???? i havnt seen one message where she didnt say something. and its just so annoying so kidish!
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

she is not!!!!!! once you get to know her shes a great friend shes actully really nice...i thought that too when i first met her and read her posts but man was i wrong......you should really get to know her befor you judge...and what does everyone have agenst trailrider anywyas are you just jealous of what she has of what...sure seems that way. in other words NO ONE CARES!!! sounds like your the one thats childish not her
rodeo144
Level 3
Level 3

uhhhh i think she is a kid. It might be annoying but she can post anything she wants and its all up to her. Its kinda mean to post something like this......if mods are listening shut this down.
Annie3
Level 2
Level 2

100% agreement with the last post.
yaya
Level 4
Level 4

everyone have the right to express their point of view and feelings...that\'s true for Cloversmom and Trailrider..what might be annoying for some,could be helpful for others so why not forget about that and go back to what we love and brought us to this board;TURTLES...:D
Last edited by yaya on Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

that\'s mean u can\'t judge someone that way..will u be happy if we say ur a kid for posting such a topic on a turtle\'s message board? and in the wrong place too!! that\'s not where u can say such things and u also shouldn\'t post in to the public..just say it to her if u can\'t keep it inside..her email is everywhere on this board
  • Information