yay......

Discussions about turtles.
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

hahahah im finally getting my box turtle...even though i only got 15 dollars right now im selling my 10 gallon tanks on ebay for 31-40 dollars each and i got 2 so thats like 80-60 yay......now all he/she needs is a name.....i like fez....
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

uuuuhhhg too much stuff to get for boxies....water dish, bedding (turtle turf), food, lighting, cage....anyone got any onld stuff dont mind me asking...
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Oh pooh. You don\'t need all that fancy jumk to start out. Water dish: old shallow kitchen bowl, bedding: compost from horse manure (what I used) or just plant soil, food: fruits (they love strawberries), veggis, and crickets from the fridge and backyard, lighting: I\'d say get that from the petstore, cage: an old tub, of a cheap one form like Big Lots or something. I\'m tellin\' ya, you don\'t need to start out $$$ily, go slowly, it always works best. :)
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

yeah i know i looked on ebay and i can get bedding for $1, foor dish $5, food $2, and water dish $1...a lot cheaper well im not getting an ornate box anymore...there to pricy im going to ger an eastern box instead they only cost $25...yay
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

look around ur home..u\'ll find lots of good stuff to start with
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

I\'m so gald you can finnally get your turtle!
  • Information