is something wrong?

Discussions about turtles.
wweturtle
Level 1
Level 1

Is something wrong because i now have three turtles and the first turtle i have the one i have been losing two times since the last two days but not anymore has been going crazy on getting out where he lives with the other two and i alsi notice that i havn\'t seen him eat so am getting worry on why he\'s been getting out and why he hasn\'t been eating?

now my second turtles he\'s kinda normal but sometimes he get\'s out but i always catch him but hey sometimes eats but not to much.

now my last turtle he\'s normal he sleeps alot does everything what a turtle should but i don\'t know why my other two turtles don\'t really eat much?

and my one last thing do they fruits also in the water? just wanna know

and just to let you peep\'s know that i have three red ear slider.
ehb90
Level 2
Level 2

what are you feeding them?
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

seems ur first turtle isn\'t getting along with the others so u may have to move him to another seperate tank then introduce him gradually to the others..it\'s normal if the second turtle also keeps running away cz turtles will not hesitate if they had the chance to become free..and about not eating as much as the third then that\'s not a measure cz the quantity depends on many things..
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

How do they get out?
wweturtle
Level 1
Level 1

by climbing out on there lil turtle tank and kimmy you seem to know much why not contact me because you might give me some good advice. and also if you peep\'s wanna know what am feeding them am feding them Reptile sticks
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

man of course they\'ll escape if they had the chance to!!
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Are they hatchlings? And, are they in a deathbowl? They should have a tank too tall for them to crawl out of, or a lid. It can be dangerous for your turts to be getting out so often!
  • Information