help me plz!

Post your turtle first aid questions here.
wweturtle
Level 1
Level 1

hey i need help in some way because my turtle is lost but somewhere in my house because earlie today i was feeding my fishes then for about three minutes my baby turtle was gone because the last thing i remember that the turtle was in his home on the table then three minuts pass and he was there! i have try looking for the turtle in my room, living room, kicten, ad it\'s no where to be found plz do anybdy have any idea where turtle like to be hiding because it\'s been about4 housr and am so worry about my turtle plz help
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Look in dark/cool places, or lower places like down steps and in basements. RES (if that\'s what it is) can go for a long time without water. Hope you find your turtle! :)
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

yeah most probably they hide under dark places..try searching for it with a strong flashlight it may move..good luck
yaya
Level 4
Level 4

try to put some smelly food like a can of tuna in the room where u lost it...it might help,try to look for other topic where people lost they turtles too,(the one where mariza answer)they have good advice...hope u find ur turtle soon...
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Ya, real smelly, stinky fish like sardines! lol Turtles love \'um! :)
  • Information