old problem,can\'t find it!

Discussions about turtles.
yaya
Level 4
Level 4

i talk about it before but i can\'t find the topic anymore...anyway i was having problem with my turtle shell. it was looking like shell rot and mariza send me to austin page to figure it out...the thing is now is way worst then before,she have like 3 full big scute with white on it and 4 or 5 scute from the edge starting to show some white too.but it still hard and not really squishy and i can\'t figure it out if is shell rot or mineral build up???if i compare to the picture on austin page it\'s look like mineral build up but i\'m still very not sure at all..if i use the acriflavine and it\'s not shll rot can it\'s hurt the turtle?and i long shell rot take to be bad cause she seem doiing fine? and i\'m sorry u ask me before to put a picture on but a asssshh....!!!! stole my camera, so!!!
i don\'t wanna kill her cause i\'m not sure!
so can u help me again!thx
deesygirl

I think that the others were correct. Your turtle has loose scutes and what you are seeing is the air trapped. Any way here is the missing topic you were looking for. http://www.allturtles.com/msgboard/view ... 3995#16624
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Deesygirl to the rescue!! :)
  • Information