why turtle is doing tis

Post your turtle first aid questions here.
repetit

i hav a 3 1/2 inch RES and 1 day ago bought another RES , its a baby and its small. i hav no problem wif 2 of this turtle jus tt the new 1 doesnt eat as i noe they r trying to get used to the surroundings. the problem is , i jus bought 2 new ceramic logs for the 3 1/2 inch turtle. i placed it in the tank , however , the turtle liks to move towards it and try to push it away, changing its position. after i change the place of the logs , it will still go to tt direction and try to push away the logs trying to get into the gap tt it cant get into , but the gap is actually the corners of the tank where nth is interesting there. wad shld i do? is tis wierd? or does turtle lik to hide in hole n tunnels? wad shld i do? do i remove the logs? i cant make a tunnel wif the 2 logs , its not big enuff for the turtle to fit. i keep changing the position of the logs but the turtle jus keep trying to struggle to the gap of the log behind and it jus keeps struggling and struggling to get in.
deesygirl

Turtles love to decorate their tanks their own way. :)I would let it do its thing.
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

my turtle (used to) do the same thing but my turtle wanted to get to the neutralizer that I put behind a pirate ship (decoration)
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

My babies do that sometimes.
repetit

thanks 4 the help, deesygirl is right , it is jus decorating its tank , it stopped moving the ting after it was moved to its desired position
  • Information