HELP!! I found a baby bird in the wind and I need to know ho

Discussion about all of your other pets here.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

*it was very, very windy today*

I was putting my horse away after a lesson with my cousin and a little bird was sitting on the ground near me. A gray horse named Tucker walked over to the bird to see what it was. He nudged it with hiw muzzle and it flopped and flew a little ways away. I walked over to it and picked it up. It\'s just a little baby that just learned to fly. :( I felt so bad for it and I figured that if it would let me pick it up it would be eaten very soon :(, so I took it home. So far so good. I just need some help on how to keep it alive untill I can release it. It\'s so small...........:(It\'s in a little paratkeet cage for now. It has a towl on the bottom with seed on top of that. And a little bird water dish hanging on the side. It\'s in the bathroom with the door closed so it\'s in the quiet. Am I doing this all right? HELP!!
Mystical
Level 2
Level 2

Sorry to here about your death,
I have found a lot of birds at my house falling out of trees when there learing to fly. A lot of them are in shock. The best thing to do next time is put them in a small dark box and let them rest. Buy some baby chicken food and you will have to open its beek and feed it. This helps to get water and foosd into them and most of the time they will pull through and live. Putting a wate dish is no good alot of the times they dont know how to use it.
Mystical
Level 2
Level 2

Sorry to here about your death,
I have found a lot of birds at my house falling out of trees when there learing to fly. A lot of them are in shock. The best thing to do next time is put them in a small dark box and let them rest. Buy some baby chicken food and you will have to open its beek and feed it. This helps to get water and foosd into them and most of the time they will pull through and live. Putting a wate dish is no good alot of the times they dont know how to use it.
  • Information