Bad news guys

Discussions about turtles.
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

for those of you that have heard of my natural setup, it has been destroyed. my little brother was raiding my room (I don\'t know why) and he knocked it over! there goes a beautiful setup, 450 dollars and maybe even the life of my turtle if I don\'t find him soon. and I may have to leave the message board. :( :( :(
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

and man was that hard to clean all that soil!
Stoshie
Level 3
Level 3

Stephanie
Last edited by Stoshie on Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Soil? A land turt?
You DO NOT have to leave this message board! I, for one, know that you have a lot of enjoyment coming and talking to all of us on this board. You don\'t have to leave just because you don\'t have a turtle! (may he rest in peace) And I think should you not find him to replace him. I replaced Hunny Bun (my old rabbit) right away and it helped a lot! I\'m so sorry for you, reptileman. :(
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

omg this is very sad:(
i\'m so sorry for u reptileman..hope ur turtle will come back soon and nothing bad happens to him..
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

It\'s been a week since my turtle escaped and I doubt if he is still alive If I had a nearby pet shop that sold reptiles I would have about 3 of them. My turtle was a RES with yellow ear spots and I don\'t think he is still alive. Well, back to aquatic frogs for me. I don\'t think I\'ll stay here I\'ll take a week to decide if I\'m gonna stay or not.
deesygirl

I would continue to look for your turtle. We have had people on this board loose their turtles in the house only to find them up to a month later. Dehydrated, but once back in the water they were fine. :D Good luck!!
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

and you know what\'s even stranger? I saw his right eye swollen shut the night before it escaped. I was worried and before I could do anything, he was gone!
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Try as hard as you can to find him! I don\'t think he wants you to give up on him. :(
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

I found him guys! Its still too bad his setup got destroyed because the grass was grown and the filter was running. But I found him. And his colors are more vibrant that before he escaped.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SSSSOOOOOOOOO glad you found him! He is probably hungry! lol WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

talk about a celebration! lol
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

A celebration! Perfect! I love parties! Drinks all around!
(that is really a line from The Pirates of the Carribean that goes, I love weddings! Drinks all around, and Jack Sparrow (Johny Depp) says. I love to say movie lines. My favorite are ones from Lord of the Rings. :)
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

lol i was just watching that movie so reptileman were did u find him?
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

It\'s a good one. :)
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

hey that\'s great
congrats dude..keep an eye on him
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

I got a lid with a florescent, UV light in it. I hate it because the light is rather cool and it passes through a pane of glass. I\'ll get rid of that glass even if I have to punch through it! lol
  • Information