what to feed baby box turtles

Post your turtle first aid questions here.
rattmf619

i have 5 eastern box turtle hatchling. they are only a few days old. only one has showed intereset in eating some lettuce but now none of the seem interested. i had read somewhere that they may not eat for the first few days up to 2 weeks. is that correct? i have some zoomed box turtle food that is blended fruits and veggies as well as meal worms. what else should i offer? thanks.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Baby box turtles?! Oh, I want one! :( Pooh, everyone else has all the cute baby turtles!
lol

Anyway. I used to have 2 EBT but I gave them to a friend of mine. :( I miss them. Anywho, I don\'t know how to feed a baby EBT. :( Sorry.
rattmf619

update: I purchased \"can o worms\" mealworms and cut them into little pieces. i have seen at least 2 of the turtles eating them but i haven\'t spotted the others eating. just wanted to let everyone know in case this questio arises in the future
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

For some reason my EBT didn\'t like the Can \'O product line. They really HATED the snails. I don\'t know why. It\'s like they just turned their nose up at them. ?? Oh well.
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

hey do u know were to get cheap tortioses? or any kind im already on the kingsnake one thanks kim but i just want to see what else is out there if u know anyone else whos selling or getting rid of i\'ll be happy to adopt just post up here or e-mail me at [email protected] thanks
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Where are you located? I might be able to get you a baby tortoise for real cheap. But only if you live in Southern CA, near Palm Springs, sorry :(. My friend\'s tortoises love to have babies (over and over and over and over................)! lol :)
  • Information