ACCESORIES FOR TANK

Post any questions you have about a turtle indoor setup here. Or if you have a link to your indoor setup picture we would love to see it.
KELLY
Level 2
Level 2

I am upgrading to a larger tank. The tank i have now is bare and boring. What kind of stuff could i put in to make the tank as intersting and fun for them as possible?
rodeo144
Level 3
Level 3

Gravel and rocks bigger than your turtles head and those tank things on the back they have jungle settings and desert it like thick paper. oh yea and smoothe river rocks look cool
slidersroc
Level 3
Level 3

fake plants (plastic or nylon w/out wires) they look cool. maby a snail or twu. sometimes it gets harrassed but they are cool
yaya
Level 4
Level 4

u should had some small fish!they look cool ,they entertain ur turtle(chase them around)and they are a good snack when ur turtle THINK he/she starving!just make sure to not overcrowded cause ur turtle s\'gonna have a territory problem!and quarantine them before adding them to ur fish tank,u don\'t want parasites in there!!!
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Ya, I know. You gotta be careful with those feeder fish. (Only stupid people would put expensive fish in with their turtles, lol) My dad put his Oscar ($10) in with a buch or goldfish (feeders) and...POOF! The Oscar died because of some sort of feeder fish disease. :( His name was Golden Soveriegn, R.I.P. Oh, well. I\'m going to bring Pluto (Snickerdoodle is going to live with my aunt hopefully) inside this winter. I\'m going to buy him his own tuperware container and a UV light and a basking thing and everything, really spoil him. That\'s the right thing to do, right?
Pete's Mom
Level 2
Level 2

You have to be kinda careful with plastic plants, because you turtle might try to eat them.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Now Pluto AND Snickerdoodle are gone with my Aunt. :(:(:(
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

oh that\'s sad..but still u can visit them since they\'re with someone u know..better than people who lost them or..:`(
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

*sigh* I guess..........exept, they live in OR.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

it\'s ok..u have others..look at the bright side:)
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Ya, but I still miss them. :( They were so sweet.
dixieee
Level 5
Level 5

all turtles are sweet especially RES\'s..i know i\'m biased :D
  • Information