here are some jokes that friends have written like Reptilema

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

some of these jokes might be too mature for some people so if you are one of thoes said people plz dont even take the time to read these but hey if not be my guest and post whatever you want but plz try to keep the dirtyness to a minimum....oh what the heck nvm
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

hey! thanks for taking the time to make this post I will repay you with laughter

yo mama jokes I\'m sure some of them are not funny but I\'ve taken the liberty. (trailrider, if you want to live, stay away from this post!!! If you value your life you\'ll stay away!!)

yo mama jokes:

yo mama\'s so dumb she has to get a dictionary just to find her name

yo mama\'s so stupid she got hit by a parked car

yo mama\'s so fat, when she sits AROUND the house, you can\'t even see the front door

yo mama\'s so fat I can stand on her belly and hi-five god

yo mama\'s so fat, she uses the space needle as a tampon

yo mama\'s so ugly, she has to trick or treat over the phone

yo mama\'s so fat she stood on a scale and it said one at a time please

yo mama\'s so skinny she can hula hoop with a cheerio

the only time yo mama sees 90210 is on a scale

yo mama is like a doorknob, everyone gets a turn

yo mama\'s like a shotgun 4 cocks and she\'s loaded

yo mama\'s greedy, one isn\'t enough

yo mama\'s like a dead battery, give her a spark and watch her go

some of the jokes are a little dirty, but its still a good laugh enjoy!
rodeo144
Level 3
Level 3

......Wow those were some stupid ass jokes that you probably got off a website. Plus yo mamma jokes are for kids of ager 10. Also the person that started the thread you shouldv put a racist ban on because black people may get offended by some jokes that someone will put on. For example if i post htis joke \"What do you call a black irish midget???? A lepracoon.\" a minority would be mad and people get mad about dirty jokes too like Trailrider did. Keep what you say and how it affects other people in mind.

P.S. not trying to make fun of black people
rodeo144
Level 3
Level 3

reptileman i got nothin against you and trailrider. But if you two were smart in the other thread you wouldv just said please take that back trailrider or just say take it back. Man Shes a 13 year old girl and will be smart enough to realize what shes sayin and you a 15 year old guy who makes some ok jokes. Just look over the situation as if your not in it and maybe youll realize how stupid some of the things you BOTH said are.

Just my 2cents

Dont get mad at me for trying to be friend maker!
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

well, my friends liked the jokes so I posted them. why would I be mad at that? I think its great that you\'re trying to get us to stop arguing maybe it\'ll work, maybe it won\'t. who knows?
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

10 year olds!!?? freakin adults around here tell yo mama jokes so don\'t try to put an age group on the yo mama\'s!!!
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

and lets keep this between us but I AM BLACK and I wasn\'t even fazed by that joke.
Last edited by reptileman on Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Information