O.K. The topics are getting boring. Lets hear some really aw

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

-Kim
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Does nobody like my topics? I feel loved.

-Kim
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Things like, take me for instance. My Box ran away and was found down the road aways a YEAR later. Like how I found three RES dumped on my porch last year. Things like that. Come on people. Not you reptileman.
Not you.

-Kim
rodeo144
Level 3
Level 3

my friend has a 60 pound common snapper that cuddles with a box turtle we found on hte road. its kidna cute considering the snapper ate a painted but will cuddle up to a box turtle. it also protectes it from animals. bird try to get it and the snapper sometimes bites a leg off of a bird. theri pond mates forlife
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

That sounds neat! I\'m warning you, reptileman!!!

-Kim
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

what are you gonna do about it? you pose NO threat to me
rodeo144
Level 3
Level 3

Trailrider and reptileman what the heck are you two fighting about. jeeze your like little kids. Ive read all the posts you guys have done and you guys are always fighting. If its about hte joke thread GROW UP TRAILRIDER. People are always going to say stupid things like that. And reptile man if she doesnt like the jokes then dont post them when she asks you not to
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

she asked me TO post more jokes! its good of you to try to stop us though.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

As a matter of fact, I believe Rodeo144 is right. I am going to be the bigger person and grow up. No more fighting with you, reptileman, you are a WASTE OF TIME.

-Kim
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Still, wastes of time can still be good people. How \'bout we call a truce, reptileman? lets just call it a day. :):):):):):):):):):):):)

-Kim:)
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

reptileman wrote:
she asked me TO post more jokes! its good of you to try to stop us though.
Oh, by the way, reptileman, I said CLEAN jokes.

-Kim
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

Whoa yeah *claps hands* :) you guys need to stop fighting though i say i win and u guys just bite eachothers heads off...trailrider needs a reality check Reptileman\'s gonna win hes well i think u know
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

trailrider dont you feel loved
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

definitley not by me!!!!!!!!!
rodeo144
Level 3
Level 3

Wow that was amazing. Now lets think if trailrider hadnt called him a waste of time then what would of happened. You two probably wouldv made up and been able to tolerate eachother. Man reptileman ur harsh but if i wanted to i could rip on you all day so dont start making jokes about trailrider.
rodeo144
Level 3
Level 3

Oh yeah Trailrider DONT FREAKIN GROW UP. It makes people mad that you a young perosn trying to be mature. Also you need to learn a more colorful vocabulary so that you dont mind swearing as much. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK. THINK OF WHAT WOULD GET THE OTHER PERSON MAD AND AVOID SAYING IT!!!!!
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

trust me, that\'s only a fraction of how harsh I can get! I don\'t want to start with you but if I have to I\'ll go full throttle on you!! I know it was harsh, but can you blame me? she called me a freakin waste of time! If she didn\'t say that, I would have called a tuuce
rodeo144
Level 3
Level 3

Hmmm ur right but if she said she was sorry would you call it a truce??? And you only like 16 and im a part time stand up comic. So i make a partial living off my jokes.
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

What I\'m saying is if she said she was sorry and (nothin else) I would not have taken it any further but then these 3 words came with a false apology WASTE OF TIME so its only natural for me to retaliate and I was harsh because of it.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

I didn\'t know calling you a waste of time would rase your hackles and I apologise for that. I don\'t mind you writing you jokes on your own topic. You have that right. Please try not to ruin my topics though, okay. I am not trying to sound rude so don\'t think I am. We both know a lot about turtles and it would be really cool if we could be friends again and not enimies. This is a really cool message board and I have enjoyed making and replying to different topics. Don\'t you?! I mean, we could really have a lot of fun if we were friends because everyong else would be happier, too. I take back all the rude and mean stuff that I said to you, reptileman, really. I am sorry. Friends? :)?

-Kim
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

rodeo144 wrote:
Oh yeah Trailrider DONT FREAKIN GROW UP. It makes people mad that you a young perosn trying to be mature. Also you need to learn a more colorful vocabulary so that you dont mind swearing as much. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK. THINK OF WHAT WOULD GET THE OTHER PERSON MAD AND AVOID SAYING IT!!!!!
I am not going to widen the horizons of my vocabulary so you can curse your heads off in front of me. Say what you like, I just won\'t read it. Please, DO NOT CURSE on my topics, okay?

And this is the way I normally talk. I am not going to condesend myself so you won\'t be angry with me.

13 years old or not, I don\'t have to listen to swearing on a message board, so please try to swear less, okay?

-Kim
slidersroc
Level 3
Level 3

i dont want to spark anything... but what made you agenst eachother anywase?
rodeo144
Level 3
Level 3

Im trying ot break their retarded fight up. It\'s all cause reptileman made some innapropriate jokes and she spoke up and one thing they said turned to antoher and im just trying to get them to apologize. Im sick of fighting on a fun forum for turtles> THINK OF HOW YOUR TURTLES WOULD FEEL U PEOPLE! My young Leonard would say shame on you if he could talk!
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

I take it you didn\'t read my latest post then, ey Rodeo144?

-Kim
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

*raisies eyebrow(once again)* ok I forgive you and I\'m sorry for being so harsh. that happens when I get mad.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Great!!! :) So we are friends again?

-Kim
rodeo144
Level 3
Level 3

YAY!!!! IT WORKED. Thank you you two now we cna go down to some real turtle talk
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) lets get to work!
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Okay, so reptileman and rodeo144, how are your turtles today? Did they do anything interresting?

-Kim
rodeo144
Level 3
Level 3

Now that you talk about it mine did. i have him in a temp 10g setup he has 3 big rocks one plastic floating one i bought at petsmart one flat one that rises and its about two inches long and one shaped like an island for basking. Now people say that snappers dont bask at all. All my little guy does is bask under his lamp i feed him a couple times a day but he likes his 2 inch rock and his basking rock. And he loves to play wiht the gravel he takes a piece at a time and kicks it up and hides himself.
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

well, my turtle ate my snail\'s tentacles again! I might have to change its diet
rodeo144
Level 3
Level 3

LOL THATS GREAT ima get a snail now
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

I feel sorry for those poor apple snails LOL!!!

-Kim
slidersroc
Level 3
Level 3

mines gonna die (apple) its getting harrased and whenever it comes out it gets nipped at again. its not eating at all.

an intereesting story about turetles is my brother got bit by one on his nose and my mom pryed it off with a pencil.it was hanging on his nose for a good 30 seconds. for the next few months he had a huge blood blister. it was really funny to watch.
carrie13
Level 2
Level 2

Sorry to hear about Apple, I\'ve only had Yellow Belly 1 month today, and I have just fallin in love w/ her. What Kind of turtles do you have? Sliders I\'m guessing? Still very new at this, we dont even know what yellow belly is.

Great story about your brother! I would have died laughing!
Carrie
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

slidersroc wrote:
mines gonna die (apple) its getting harrased and whenever it comes out it gets nipped at again. its not eating at all.

an intereesting story about turetles is my brother got bit by one on his nose and my mom pryed it off with a pencil.it was hanging on his nose for a good 30 seconds. for the next few months he had a huge blood blister. it was really funny to watch.
LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!! Poor kid! Why did he have a turtle that close to his nose?! LOL LOL LOL!

-Kim
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

yeah! how did he get the turtle to bite his nose!?
  • Information