Cool stuff that your pets have done!!!

Discussions about turtles.
Kimmy
Level 2
Level 2

Today my horse, C.J., did a cool thing. I turn my mare out with my friend\'s mares. Well, this morning I was riding C.J. with a halter and lead rope around the arena while the other mares were there. The bossy mare, Asha (by the way, C.J. is the lowest on the pecking order with these mares), was mad that I was riding C.J. instead of her. When my back was turned (of course) she set out at a dead run towards C.J. and I, teeth bared and eares pinned back. When I turned around to see why C.J. was tence and shuffling, AHHHH!!! I screamed a little and crouched at C.J.\'s neck anticipating the inpact. But instead of running (like she always does when I\'m not there) away, she stood her ground as Asha ran right into her! Asha ran of, stunned that my horse didn\'t run from her. I jumped off C.J. and gave her a big hug (and for all you horse-people out there who have been on a runaway or bronco, I was shaking!!!)! C.J., on the other hand, was very casuale (I can\'t spell for beans) about the whole thing. Now I know that I am not going to be riding while Asha is in the arena!

I know this story is really corny but it was scary when it happened!!! I want to hear everyones stories, scary, silly or dumb, about any kind of animal experience. (By the way, I read a story about how a gelding saved his rider\'s life by pinning her between his legs and standing his ground to an attacking mother moose!)

_Kim
Kimmy
Level 2
Level 2

Reptileman, c\'mon! Write a silly story about your turtles!

-Kim
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

well, I read about how turtles eat snails. so I went and got an apple snail (the size of an apple) thinking \"nope he is too big!\" a week later I noticed the turtle eating the apple snail! I was shocked! he was eating the snails tectacles, just biting on them and tearing them off! he had ate one of the snail\'s eyes, If I didn\'t know snails regenerate themselves, I don\'t know where either of them would be!
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

my turtle is tiny! he\'s barley 1 inch! sounds like david and goliath to me!
reptileman
Level 4
Level 4

yeah! at first, it was shocking but now its just finny!
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Ya, did you know I once had two blue gills that were named David and Goliath (and they were, too). They used to jump out of their pond to eat worms from your hand!!!

-Kim

once,my freinds were taking care of my turtle and it lived in their pond.we were moving that day so I went to thier house.I wanted to see him so the oldest child was finding him for me.the turtle would hide in the reeds,so my freind stuck his hand in and then....SNAP!!my turtle bit him!!(at least he wasn\'t a snapper!)
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

LOL LOL LOL!!! That\'s funny!!! :)

-Kim
  • Information