I know this is off the turtles subject, but does anyone have

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
Kimmy
Level 2
Level 2

Hi! A lot of you probably already know me, but I wanted to know if anyone has a horse. Mines name is C.J. and she is an appaloosa and is 12 years old. I love her! do you have a horse???
angel204

I don\'t have any but my cousin does he has 2 and both are expected to have a baby one is a pony and her baby was expected around easter time and still hasn\'t had the baby yet.The other horse\'s baby is due in 9 months if not before then.
slidersroc
Level 3
Level 3

hi angel 204 and welcome to allturtles message board! ask any questiones you want and well try and answer!
Kimmy
Level 2
Level 2

C.J. is fun to go out and ride! Today my sister let out her arab mare, Cheyenne, with my mare. They act like best buddies. -Kim
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

Hey, I bet someone out there has a horse!!!

-Kim
Mell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I have a Shetland pony mare. She turned 21 in May - her name is Susie-Q. We have just over an acre with a small barn for her in the back yard. I also have 3 \"Muskovey\" ducks Lady, Minnie and Pat. They keep her company.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

That\'s way cool, Mell! Now I have someone to talk horses with! What do you do with Susie-Q? I\'ve seen Muskovey ducks before, they\'re cool! Have you had Susie-Q all her life?

-Kim
Mell
Level 1
Level 1

my dad worked with the guy who owned the ranch she was born on. he picked her out just after she was born. we brought her home when she was about the size of a german shepherd. As for her name I\'m not sure why it is what it is. My Dad named her I think. I was only about 6 at the time.
Trailrider
Level 4
Level 4

I don\'t know why C.J.\'s old owner named her Calamity Jane......?
  • Information