HELP

You can chat about non-pet topics here! Be courteous to others and keep it clean!
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

my turtle jaws has all these scrapes and gashes on his bottom shell and i dont know if its shell rot because its not fuzzy and he was just outside climbing over rocks but i dont know what they are he seems fine still eating not lazy or anything and hes got like one or tow on his top shell that are really really tiny but still I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE HELP!!!!!!
shelngav
Level 3
Level 3

IF the rocks are sharp they can cut their shells climbing over them. I would be sure the shell stays hard and that your turtle gets out to bask so that it doesnt rot. I also would check out the links above. I think it is the care sheets that might tell how to care for damaged shells. It just depends how deep it is. Be sure to keep an eye on it though.
xVBBB Girlx
Level 3
Level 3

shelngav wrote:
IF the rocks are sharp they can cut their shells climbing over them. I would be sure the shell stays hard and that your turtle gets out to bask so that it doesnt rot. I also would check out the links above. I think it is the care sheets that might tell how to care for damaged shells. It just depends how deep it is. Be sure to keep an eye on it though.

thanks a ton :)
  • Information