how do u know?

Post your turtle first aid questions here.

how can you tell if your turt is pregnet?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
ctruett
Level 1
Level 1

pregnant? they lay eggs reguardless. mine splashes around a lot and stops eating. She gets very very restless. In fact she just laid eggs yesterday. I knew it was coming. When I came home, the water was a white color. Same thing happened before but I didn;t know that she would lay eggs. So I took her outside and she began digging a hole right away.

ctruett wrote:
pregnant? they lay eggs reguardless. mine splashes around a lot and stops eating. She gets very very restless. In fact she just laid eggs yesterday. I knew it was coming. When I came home, the water was a white color. Same thing happened before but I didn;t know that she would lay eggs. So I took her outside and she began digging a hole right away.
but does her stomache get big or something?
jbird507
Level 3
Level 3

BigAliGurl wrote:
ctruett wrote:
but does her stomache get big or something?
no thats how u can tell the difference between a male and female well females have a flat stomach for room for the eggs and males have a stomach arched in a little
spraggsbraydon2
Level 3
Level 3

females,while gravid,will eat more than normal and become very docile (not energetic).
  • Information