pictures of Joe\'s tank...

Post any questions you have about a turtle indoor setup here. Or if you have a link to your indoor setup picture we would love to see it.
l8or g8or

My website is almost done, and I have a link on there with pictures of Joe\'s new tank, complete with her own waterfall. It\'s the top link on the left....

http://usa.internations.net/pets/joemama/joe_mama.html

it looks like the tank it pretty clutterd. does she have alot of room to move and swim in? other then that, looks cool! :)
l8or g8or

She has lots of room... what you are seeing is the background that is on the tank. It makes it look like there are big rocks in there but there isn\'t. Her basking area and the waterfall are up high, so she has the whole underneath to swim around in.
l8or g8or

In the very first picture there is NOTHING in the tank - not even stones on the bottom or the filter. Just the background.

ooooooooohhhhhh, i c now. cool. i think i need to make my water higher and i need to take stuff out of my tank. when i get my fild back, i will post my tank and pics of Ali.
spraggsbraydon2
Level 3
Level 3

my site,although not as good yet is

www.geocities.com/redslidetank.

if any1 has any suggestions please email them to me at

[email protected]
neil_sydney
Level 1
Level 1

joe\'s tank looks soooooooo cool. Would you mind if i set my waterfall like that?
l8or g8or

I wouldn\'t mind a bit... Make sure you read the \"What I learned\" part so you don\'t make the same mistakes as I did.... Also, try to find a filter that doesn\'t require the water level to be so high. If you have any questions or need some help, feel free to email me and I will do my best to help you via email.
turtlez_rule
Level 1
Level 1

ooh how big is your turtle?
l8or g8or

Joe is about 4 inches across I\'d say....
  • Information