TURTLES!!!!!!

Discussions about turtles.

I just wanted to say that some of us on this TURTLE MESSAGE BOARD are taking things seriosly, and directed to themselfes. must i remind you, this is a TURTLE MESSAGE BOARD, and i think there should only be talk about TURTLES. not bullying, and trying to know more, and better facts then others. i must say, i have had some sortta bad conversations on this web site. do not reply to this message, if you are going to fight please :)
spraggsbraydon2
Level 3
Level 3

so did you see that star wars episode 2 movie.It rocked.Yoda (the small green dude) fought and it was hilarious.I am a die hard star wars fan and I think that it was the best yet.graphics were the bomb.Also,Spider man,what a movie.I collect comics to so this is my lucky month for movies.Harry Potter comes out on may 28 to video so I am kinda exited about that (havent seen it since November 16,2001).Also,my site is rockin

www.geocities.com/redslidetank

Well,have fun every1.
Braydon Spraggs
[email protected]

you did that just to upset me didn\'t you? well, it didn\'t work.
spraggsbraydon2
Level 3
Level 3

Just joking,LOL.Lighten up though,it is a message board and there is plenty of space for people to talk about there OTHER intrests.Me,I like comics and Star wars.
LuciasAmen-ra
Level 3
Level 3

i like people not like BigAliGurl who uses too many emoticons...
l8or g8or

I love all animals... I have 3 Dachshunds - Libby, Willy & Maggie. I also love my computer and making websites. I started collecting \"turtles\", and also have a collection of Dachshund figurines, and minature Snap On toolboxes.... I think it\'s just fine to share other things besides turtles....
AllTurtles
Administrator
Administrator

I also have a daschund! His name is Jake. He is turning 6 months old on June 1st. Just to let everyone know that you can talk about other things besides turtles too. The people of this turtle community also have other interests too. However let try and keep the main focus on turtles.

Also, what do you think of the new look?

this is what i\'m saying^^^^^^^!!!!!!! you talk about other things in \"chat rooms\"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i\'m not getting mad, upset, or whatever. i\'m just trying to make my point. don\'t re: to this please.
hoiy
  • Information