Equipment

Post any questions you have about a turtle indoor setup here. Or if you have a link to your indoor setup picture we would love to see it.
Pete's Mom
Level 2
Level 2

My mom and I (I\'m only 10) finally think we have all the equipment for my RES. I just want to double check. We have

1 basking bulb and light ficture thingie
1 UV bulb and light ficture thingie
1 water filter
1 water heater

And we have the basking area and all that too. Do we need any other equipment? ???
Bbasso
Level 3
Level 3

what kind of tank/size and filter system are you going to use?

I think we have a 20 gallon tank, (I am not sure...) And we have some sort of Shark filter. Shark is the brand.
mariza
Level 4
Level 4

When you say UV light you mean UVB light, right? Some thermometers to check the water and basking area temps would be nice. And maybe a few plastic plants for your turtle to rest on/hide in to feel more secure.
Pete's Mom
Level 2
Level 2

Yes, I mean UVB light. And we do have a thermometer for the water, and 1 for the basking area, too! We also have some plastic plants, but we dont\'t use them too much.
Pete's Mom
Level 2
Level 2

Yes, I mean UVB light. And we do have a thermometer for the water, and 1 for the basking area, too! We also have some plastic plants, but we dont\'t use them too much.
Pete's Mom
Level 2
Level 2

• Information