multi vits.and calcium

Post your turtle first aid questions here.
Heather
Level 3
Level 3

I know my babes need calcium so I bought Herptivite and calcium w/ vit.D3<<powder>>..is htis good for the turts and if so how often should they get it???
Heather
Level 3
Level 3

Heather wrote:
I know my babes need calcium so I bought Herptivite and calcium w/ vit.D3<<powder>>..is htis good for the turts and if so how often should they get it???

isn\'t that what a cuddle bone or something is???????????????????????????
Heather
Level 3
Level 3

yes but i would like to know how much and how often i am supposed to give it to them...
LuciasAmen-ra
Level 3
Level 3

sprinle it on their food, DUH!
Heather
Level 3
Level 3

LuciasAmen-ra wrote:
You know you are very IGNORANT!! I asked how often I should give it not HOW to give it..DUH..learn how to read a question>>THANK YOU for nothing!!!RUDE LUCIASAMEN-RA..grow up!!

Heather wrote:
LuciasAmen-ra wrote:
You know you are very IGNORANT!! I asked how often I should give it not HOW to give it..DUH..learn how to read a question>>THANK YOU for nothing!!!RUDE LUCIASAMEN-RA..grow up!!
Go Heather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LuciasAmen-ra
Level 3
Level 3

hahah my ass. ive been around longer than you guys both have been combined at this site, i tihnk i should be respected. Big Ali Gurl please stop using so many emoticons. if you can read the package i think you would know, must be blonde...
Last edited by LuciasAmen-ra on Sun May 26, 2002 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Information