90 gallon pond 3 turles please help me.

Post any questions you have about a turtle outdoor setup here. Or if you have a link to your outdoor setup picture we would love to see it.
darlene Schroeder

I have one red slider named samantha, one 9 month old that looks like a red eared but no red ears. and one i will be adopting today from a family that has no clues as to what it is they just don\'t want it to die. I have had Samantha inside her whole life so far but since rex and the other i have had to convert my out side garden pond into a turtle pond. I don\'t mind i love my animals. I have plants and water falls and 45 feeder fish for thm to snack on. But the getting out of the sun, I can\'t seem to get that right. I need help sam has not come out of the water for 5/6 days and neither has rex. I don\'t want to kill them. Please help me.
the water is cool thier is no heater but they will not come out of the wateer onto the rocks or sand pit. WHAT DO I DO !!!!!PLEASE HELP ME COME UP WITH A WAY TO GET THEM TO BASK!!!!! MY POND HAS 2 PLANT STANDS AND THE REST MAKE UP THE POND WATER AND WATER
FALL. I HAVE PICTURS>HOW DO I SEND THE PICS?

Darlene
CODY S
Level 2
Level 2

Last edited by CODY S on Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cooter1
Level 1
Level 1

about the slider part, red eared sliders are usually green, sliders brown, and res`s dont
need red ears, some can have yellow, mayebe
even green, but no purple ect.
CODY S
Level 2
Level 2

right they dont need red ears to be a RES it is a slider turtle because it doesn\'t have red ears.
  • Information