Too spraggsbraydon2

Discussions about turtles.
WlfKnigt
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, You are a res breeder right?? Umm I was just wondering if it was O.K. if you can give me or sell me a baby RES. I really like my turtle but I want to give him some more company because I\'m away most of the day. It\'s legal to privately sell turtles under 4 inches in america. Besides I don\'t have anyone under 13 in my house. I\'m willing to pay. Just so you know I hand feed my turtle and constantly buy new stuff for my turtle and change the water. I have a 24 by 12 inch tank. I feed my turtle Reptomin, mealworms, feeder fish and veggies. I also let my turtle out in the sun and around my room under my supervision at least once a day. I also like to pet my turtle\'s shell and head. He seems to like it cause when I do it streches out his head so I can stroke it better. Please give me an anwser. And anyone else who is willing to give me a baby turtle please reply.
spraggsbraydon2
Level 3
Level 3

unfortianatally,i dont sell my turtles to the usa due to legal problems.i hate those long letters and permits so i just sell them locally.sorry
  • Information