Help I need some turtle names

Discussions about turtles.
turtlemama34
Level 1
Level 1

I have two cute red ear sliders and I\'m not to good at picking names so maybe I could get some help. I don\'t know what their sex is they both look the same to me except one is smaller than the other. Please I hope someone can help. Thanks.
miss_quoia
Level 2
Level 2

I named mine Michealangelo and Donnatello (mickey and Donnie for short)...after the teenage mutant ninja turtle, so i guess it wasn\'t that original, but i just wanted to offer all four names as a suggestion (Michaelangelo, Donatello, Leonardo, and Raphael)
TurtleMotherOfFour
Level 2
Level 2

i have 4 baby RES and mine are leonardo, donatello, raphael, and mickaelangelo also! :) but they have nicknames. donatello is nemo (he has one broken arm) michaelangelo is toto (i have a disabled brother and he says toto instead of turtle) raphael is nicknamed rapid because he is energetic and NO ONE can carry him (hes too fast0 and the last one is mickey. :)
iamyourreasontoparty
Level 1
Level 1

I have five turtles, and because i can not keep anything straight their names are turtle-face, little turtle-face, baby turtle-face, and then there is tutty and fruity. I also have a snapper that I call snappy. I am VERY bad with names. ahhahahhaha, but good luck with yours.
snoopy
Level 3
Level 3

I have a map named snoopy because my husband wants a dog. I also have 3 baby maps that are about 1 month old collectively named the baby snoopies (because they look like snoopy only smaller)
chanman
Level 2
Level 2

I have 5 RES.

Rambo because he was the biggest (and still is) as a baby. He also knew how to escape barriers from the beginning. Smart little guy.

Peewee because he was the tiny fella but not anymore!

Speedy and Gonzales because they were always hanging together as babies.

Dinky because I liked the sound of it. His nickname is Dinky Poo because he\'s the poo eater out of all of them.
  • Information