can someone help me figure out what age or size

Not sure what kind of turtle you have? Come in and ask the turtle community.
plasmik
Level 2
Level 2

My res is the size of this line i have shown below, does someone know if they can tell how old or what size exactly it is, i dont have a ruler so i dont know exactly what size my res are

this is the exact size of my res shell, please help me out, and can someone give me ideas on what to do to play with my res, i want to play with them, but i dont know exactly what to do, i have carpet on my floor and i dont want to put them on there, i dont want them to choke on thread, and i am afraid to put them on my kitchen floor because they might sneak into cracks between the fridge or the oven. give me some ideas, i would appreciate it.
Lilypad
Level 3
Level 3

I would say that your turtle is almost a year old. I have heard that some people put their turtles in a hamster or ferret balls to let them run around on the floor. There really isn\'t much out there that allows you to interact with your turtle so I don\'t really know what to tell you. Good luck with your search.
plasmik
Level 2
Level 2

do you take your turtles out to play? what do you do, you put them in a ferret ball?
Tinkerbell
Level 3
Level 3

Good luck:p
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lilypad
Level 3
Level 3

When you look at the line you drew on the computer screen it looks longer so I origanally though your turtle was about 2 inches but then my friend replied and said that it is the same size mine was when I got her, I didn\'t think so until I printed the line out. When I did this it was a little over an inch so I agree with Tinkerbell, you have a young turtle I would say about two to three months. I am sorry for giving you the wrong information in my previous post but the line looked longer, I think it is the screen, my friend has a laptop which has a flat screen so she was able to get a better picture. As far as the ball I have never done that because I was afraid my turtle would flip over and not be able to upright her self I heard they can\'t breathe on their backs but I am not possitive, people have said that they do this so if ya want to try go for it. Good luck with you little ones.
xbux
Level 1
Level 1

i bought my RES from a lady who breeds turtles and she told me my turtles were about 10 days old when i bought them and they were ___________ big. Now my RES are 1 1/2 month old and they are about

so i think your turtle might be around 3 months old or 4.

hope this helps you =D
Lilypad
Level 3
Level 3

Can you messure the length of your turtle for us.
  • Information